NOTE – the deadline for submitting proposals has been extended to December 16th 2014
I’ve often wondered why there are so few opportunities for PowerDesigner users to get together. No conferences, and very few user group meetings. Whatever the reason, it’s up to us to do something about it, and here’s somewhere we can start – the Independent SAP Technical User Group (ISUG-TECH) have asked for speaking proposals for their conference in Atlanta April 14-17 next year, and I’d like to set up a complete track for PowerDesigner sessions.
All speakers are rewarded with free attendance at the conference, and a block of rooms in the conference hotel are being held back for speakers.
So, do you have a PowerDesigner success story that would interest the database-centric and PowerBuilder-centric audience this conference usually attracts, perhaps in one of these areas?
– automating database design standards using PD
– accelerating data warehouse design and build with PD
– other topics relating to integration with other SAP products – Hana, Business Objects, Information Steward
– agile database design with PD
– data models are not just for databases – using PD to extend the reach
– establishing enterprise architecture with PD
– generating XML Schemas from a canonical data model using PD
Please consider submitting a session today. Actual presentations will not be due until March 2014 so there’s plenty of time to create the session itself, but all abstracts need to be submitted no later than Dec 5th.
Go to http://my.isug.com/techwave2014