The first online PowerDesigner Training course is available from Metadata Matters. The course is called Using the Excel Import Wizard.
If you would like to see a preview of the content, a cut-down version of the course is available for FREE.
- go to www.PowerDesigner.Training
- click on Log In in the top-right corner
- click on Log in as a guest
- On the Home page pick the course called Sample material from “Using the Excel Import Wizard” from the list of courses. Follow the instructions to log in as a Guest
Access to the full course material, a glossary of terms, and all the downloadable files is available for a small 6-month subscription:
|Sterling||Australian Dollars||Canadian Dollars||Euros||US Dollars|
All invoices will be raised in one of the above currencies. There are several ways to pay for training:
- local or international bank transfer
- TransferWise (supports local bank transfers in £ Sterling, $ AUS, € Euro, $ US)
- PayPal – go to paypal.me/PDTraining
Other courses currently being prepared:
- Comparing and Merging Models
- Essential PowerDesigner Knowledge