The first online PowerDesigner Training course is available from Metadata Matters. The course is called Using the Excel Import Wizard.
If you would like to see a preview of the content, a cut-down version of the course is available for FREE – follow the instructions on the course information page.
Paying for Online Training
Invoices will be raised in one of the following four currencies:
£ Sterling, $ Canada, $ Australia, € Euro, $ US
Payments can be made in other currencies – the amount charged will depend on the Sterling exchange rate at the time of invoicing.
There are several ways to pay for training:
- local or international bank transfer
- supports local bank transfers in £ Sterling, $ AUS, € Euro, $ USD
- PayPal – go to paypal.me/PDTraining
Book your place now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information for each person:
- First name
- Family name / Surname
- Email Address
- Country (optional)
- Time Zone (optional)
- Preferred language (optional) – the default language for the training platform is English; you can choose another language if you wish to (this does not affect the training material)
Please also supply the following payment information:
- The currency you want to use for payment
- Who to send the invoice to
Other courses currently being prepared:
- Comparing and Merging Models
- Essential PowerDesigner Knowledge