The first online PowerDesigner Training course is available from Metadata Matters. The course is called Using the Excel Import Wizard.
Access to the full course material, a glossary of terms, and all the downloadable files is available for a small 6-month subscription:
|Sterling||Australian Dollars||Canadian Dollars||Euros||US Dollars|
If you would like to see a preview of the content, a cut-down version of the course is available for free –
- go to www.PowerDesigner.Training
- click on Log In in the top-right corner
- click on Log in as a guest
- On the Home page pick the course called Sample material from “Using the Excel Import Wizard” from the list of courses. Follow the instructions to log in as a Guest
All invoices will be raised in one of the above currencies. Payments can be made in other currencies – the amount charged will depend on the Sterling exchange rate at the time of invoicing.
Payment can be made via local bank transfers if your currency is in this list – £ Sterling, Australian $, Euros, US $, New Zealand $, Polish zł
If you prefer to use PayPal, go to paypal.me/PDTraining.
50% discount during 2019
A 50% discount* is available for all subscriptions taken out in 2019, so book your place now – contact email@example.com.
* The discount applies to the first subscription period; subsequent subscription periods will be charged at the full rate.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or in any of the above currencies on Paypal (go to paypal.me/PDTraining).
Courses currently being prepared:
- Comparing and Merging Models
- Essential PowerDesigner Knowledge