The first online PowerDesigner Training course is available from Metadata Matters. The course is called Using the Excel Import Wizard.
Black Friday offer
Get FREE access to the full course material, a glossary of terms, and all the downloadable files for a month – so book your place now – contact email@example.com.
If you would like to see a preview of the content, a cut-down version of the course is available for FREE.
- go to www.PowerDesigner.Training
- click on Log In in the top-right corner
- click on Log in as a guest
- On the Home page pick the course called Sample material from “Using the Excel Import Wizard” from the list of courses. Follow the instructions to log in as a Guest
Access to the full course material, a glossary of terms, and all the downloadable files is available for a small 6-month subscription:
|Sterling||Australian Dollars||Canadian Dollars||Euros||US Dollars|
All invoices will be raised in one of the above currencies. Payments can be made in other currencies – the amount charged will depend on the Sterling exchange rate at the time of invoicing.
Payment can be made via local bank transfers if your currency is in this list – £ Sterling, Australian $, Euros, US $, New Zealand $, Polish zł
If you prefer to use PayPal, go to paypal.me/PDTraining.
Courses currently being prepared:
- Comparing and Merging Models
- Essential PowerDesigner Knowledge